Our new book soon to be released ….
How to Make Powerful Speeches
A step by step guide to inspiring and memorable speeches
By Eamonn O’Brien, Founder
The Reluctant Speakers Club
In Ireland and elsewhere, too many people have a deep seated fear of making speeches, to any audience. For many, this lack of confidence comes from never having had an opportunity to learn the essential skills of effective public speaking in schools, colleges, or even work places.
Now in his new book, public speaking coach, blogger, and author Eamonn O’Brien can help you to banish your fears of the podium forever. How to Make Powerful Speeches: a Step by Step Guide to Inspiring and Memorable Speeches shows novice and experienced speakers alike how to connect with an audience, construct arguments, and give talks for maximum impact and persuasion.
In How to Make Powerful Speeches, you will discover:
- When and how to use humor in speeches.
- Questions to ask before you agree to speak.
- Essential rules for creating winning slide shows.
- How to discover and develop key messages.
- Backing up and demonstrating arguments.
- Dealing with other points of view.
- What Aristotle can teach you about becoming a better speaker.
- How to establish your credibility with any audience.
- Communicating with eye contact, hand gestures, and other body language.
- How to deliver a talk that fully engages your audience.
- Why you should let your personality shine through in your speeches.
- Pacing your presentation to make the most out of your allotted time.
- Delivering content your audience truly cares about.
- And more….
About the author
Eamonn O’Brien holds an MBA from Manchester Business School and a BSc (Management) from Trinity College Dublin. He is also a long time member of ESOMAR, the world association of market research professionals.