How to Boost Your Speaker Impact and Influence – An Interview With Daniel Priestley
There’s a good reason why speakers who focus on influence ahead of directing audiences have greater appeal and impact.
That’s because, as author and management expert Ken Balchard puts it so well:
The key to succesful leadership today is influence, not authority.
And the same is true when it comes to being perceived as a thought leader.
Of course, that can seem easier said than done.
And while most everyone, likely including you, would say “Yes please, I’d love to feel I could score more highly on influence when speaking”…
…Wouldn’t it be nice to get some advice from someone who can help you make this happen at speed?
If you said yes, you’re in luck as I recently discussed this exact topic with international expert on how to become a key person of influence plus successful entrepreneur, speaker, event organiser and founder of Dent, Daniel Priestley.
5 Ideas to Help You Become a More In-Demand and Inspiring Speaker
Lean in as we discuss:
- The single most important audience you need to delight to boost your speaker impact
- Why it pays to make it easy for others to more fully leverage your non speaking content
- Reasons you want speaker bookers to know precisely why they should choose you ahead of others
- Four things the world’s most inspiring speakers are known for…and you should want said of you
- One thing you need to do to influence speaker bookers thinking of hiring you for their events
In the Market for a Speaker Impact and Influence Upgrade?
If you’d like to learn how to speak more clarity, confidence and persuasion, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be delighted to help you.
your next steps
Discover how to share stories that motivate and persuade
Arrange a business speaking consulation today!arrange a consultation