How to use stories to create more viral video content – Podcast 11
Like to know what it really takes to create viral video stories? If so, you’re going to love this interview.
And that’s because I had the chance to speak with one of the top bloggers in the world, a fellow co-founder of GoDoVideo, a social media queen, the founder of Spiderworking, and a great pal Amanda Webb about how anyone can make more interesting videos their target audiences will love – with a lot less effort and without spending a lot of money.
Whether you’re a novice or have a deal of video story creation experience, everyone can learn from the ideas Amanda shares in this conversation. Enjoy!
The art of creating video stories your audiences will love
Lean in as we discuss
- How a young, film making obsessed Amanda got started in content creation despite having no budget
- Storytelling lessons you can learn from ye olde days of film-making (before video creation was a thing)
- The first thing you must ace when planning your video stories
- Why Amanda’s recent video on captioning apps for Android was so popular and why this matters to you
- What the hit TV show Call of Duty gets right and you should too
- How you can create more viral worthy content than Mark Zuckerberg!
- The reasons why your video stories don’t need to be perfect
- What to do when stuff goes wrong (and it will)!
- Amanda’s favourite video story content creators
- The importance of focusing on attention and connection above all else
- And more
your next steps
Discover how to share stories that motivate and persuade
Arrange a business speaking consulation today!arrange a consultation