It’s a fact. Speakers who use stories to add meaning to their talks can literally turn ordinary speeches into good ones, and good speeches into outstanding ones. And in this talk, Eamonn O’Brien will share with you exactly what it takes to create stories that will enthral your audiences.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify stories most experts ignore but audiences really want to hear
- Transform seemingly ordinary stories into captivating and compelling crowd-pleasers
- Tap into the power of humility and vulnerability
- Find and deliver humour your audiences will love
- Add the kind of oomph to your story delivery that will make you a more inspiring, influential and in-demand speaker
- And more