Leaders, learn which stories are most likely to ‘register with’, ‘win attention from’, and ‘inspire action’ within your team during this Coronavirus crisis.
In today’s podcast I’m delighted to welcome back a fellow specialist in transformative business storytelling, who is also a noted author, facilitator, coach, and trainer and is based in San Diego, Dr Karen Dietz – as we discuss the types of stories that can help leaders to cause their teams, clients, prospects and peers to think and act differently during a time of crisis.
And please note, Karen has kindly shared a toolkit that she created recently to help you find and share transformational stories that matter that you can download below.
9 Ideas that’ll help you find the stories your team needs to conquer uncertainty
Lean in as we discuss:
- Why story centric conversations are so essential when tackling big changes
- The importance of getting past tactical information and embracing more humanised and personal conversation when facing uncertain times
- 3 types of stories leaders need to navigate crisis situations with more success
- Why you must regularly revisit stories you tell to be in sync with what’s needed now
- The power of listening for stories and why it matters even more if the chips are down
- Secrets to encouraging team members (including any reluctant souls) to share stories
- How stories can help you and your teams to address and overcome anxious situations
- The #1 type of story that will buoy team member spirits during a crisis
- Stories that won’t serve you well during a crisis you must avoid (and rapidly negate should they emerge)
- And more
To access a free copy of Karen’s ‘Transformational Communication for Exceptional Leadership’ toolkit, please click here.
Want to bring your storytelling impact to the next level?
To learn how I can help you to find, hone, and deliver stories that will help you to ignite and inspire others at new and more powerful levels, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org