How to use future thinking to create better stories for your business – Podcast 28
Learn how leaders can find, develop, and achieve better stories for their business by taking the time to tap into future thinking strategies.
In today’s conversation with futurist, keynote speaker, author, and CEO of Fast Future Ltd, Rohit Talwar, we discuss his brand new book “Aftershocks and Opportunities” and the art of using future thinking – even at times of huge uncertainty and crisis – to shape and craft better narratives for your business and the customers you serve.
Strategies that will lead to better future business stories
Lean in as chat about:
- The biggest stories that have emerged during the coronavirus lockdown and crisis
- Why it’s important to do a lot of listening now before taking action that will achieve positive results
- How to assess future scenarios to find better stories without getting bogged down by data
- Why the coronavirus is giving leaders ‘a license to thrill’ – as there has never been a better time to take big risks now (when the liklihood of being called out for making a mistake is so low)
- 2 inspiring examples of how ‘out of the box’ and future thinking has created new successes
- Why some things won’t change as much as might think post the COVID crisis
- Thought-provoking stories from futurists who contributed to Rohit’s new book Aftershocks and Opportunities about critical shifts, powerful scenarios, and warnings
- How often you should revisit forward-thinking scenarios when making decisions for your business
- Why it pays to start from worst-case scenarios and build from there when predicting future stories
- Why you mustn’t underestimate human behaviour when predicting how stories will unfold
- And more
Ready to craft better stories for your business?
If you’d like to learn how to source, hone, and deliver better stories for your business, contact me at email@example.com.
your next steps
Discover how to share stories that motivate and persuade
Arrange a business speaking consulation today!arrange a consultation